Urgent Message to Drivers

I mowed the track & parking areas yesterday afternoon (26th), although conditions were pretty muddy. I was relying on dry, windy conditions before Sunday morning to ensure the area was usable. If the current adverse weather conditions continue, we will have to play it by ear tomorrow morning to determine whether we can go ahead with the race meeting.

Tomorrow will be the last window of opportunity for us to hold the planned Open/last Braxted Series Round of the season. I shall be at the track from 7.30am and a decision will have to be made by 8.00am, at which point a message will be posted to both the MERCC website and Facebook page.

Be sure to check between 8.00am & 8.15am for confirmation as to whether the meeting will be going ahead. I apologise that I cannot be more helpful at this stage but we do want the meeting to go ahead if at all possible.

If the decision is to proceed with the meeting, please do your best to get to Braxted in good time so that we can start racing as soon as possible.

Don’t forget the clocks go back one hour tonight!!
_________________
Keith Wright
Chairman, MERCC
www.facebook.com/merccuk

This entry was posted in Car, Essex, Model, Off Road, Racing, Radio Control. Bookmark the permalink.